Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love silly people

It's excruciating to see how potentially smart people do silly things. I'm not implying anything here. Just generally, people like to do silly things. It's sad. They talk about silly stuff, do silly things. For example. in Myspace. I always get private messages and comments from males that are trying to make contact, to start something mutual with me but it failed bigtime. Unless i love silly things then it will work. Perhaps calling people baby at the beginning of the communication process doesn't work well enough. Lack of communication skills?I'm not a good person. Really. I love to observe people and by observing, I can learn as much as i could from them. Then i guess, i can evolve from observing. Need not to say more. I'm not perfect, or even close to a good person. I'm still a human becomings. Still evolving and growing. There's a lot more to learn.

0 comments: