Monday, March 1, 2010

Procrastination > Presentation

Finally! I get to spend some time with my pillow and my bed. Been having sleeping problem for a week now, and no sleep at all last night. Doing last minute assignment.That's the price you have to pay for procrastinating. Skipped 2 classes today, just so i can sleep instead of being delusional in class and say silly stuff that I don't even understand. I did that during first period. I mean, Hitler, as a good leader? WTF was I thinking? Mr Andelko was disturbed for few seconds. FYI, I still think I was right about Hitler being a good leader. He's a genius.

So, I can't believe I volunteered myself to present my report tomorrow morning,yea since no one wanted to do it. I'm not really a fan of public speaking. The last time I really enjoyed doing presentation was during my 2nd sem psych class. It was awesome. I don't know how can I talk profusely for 40 minutes and still don't have enough time to present all of my report. Psych rocks.

0 comments: