Saturday, October 9, 2010

Splurging

I finally got my iPod Touch 4th Gen! or 4G. I don't know.Nobody cares. It look almost similar to iPhone 4G. Well..functions too. But iPod without the phone of course. It's very thin. Way cooler than Blackberry cuz it has FACETIME! Hah. Now Blackberry can't brag about their awesome BBM anymore. I'm trying to jail break my iPod and still learning. Maybe I'll do that when the semester ends.











Yeah, it looks boring for now.

Anyway, I changed my Paramore ticket from Free seating to Free standing! :D
It's doesn't sound like a good thing when I put it that way. What I meant was, I've upgraded out tickets to front stage :D
and reselling our tickets for RM152 EACH. 2 tickets available. Interested? Leave ma a shout out. Some crazy motherfucker got pissed at me cuz he thought I was actually selling RM 152 for rockzone. Dumbass.
I also have been splurging :/
No bueno. Especially when I use bankcard instead of cash. I can see the money flow. Blah.

0 comments: