Saturday, July 23, 2011

New updates

I hadn't post anything in here for quite a while ay?
I have been..super busy with...stuff. Anywho, I've just finished my third semester and finals was a pile of cow's shit. Past couple of months had been really hectic. Studies,work,and trying to please everybody. Now that the semester's over, at least one burden's off the shoulder.I quit my previous job and now working at some Apple Store. Fun job. Way better than previous one. I had some shit boss back then. She is still shit. My current boss is suppppper niceee. Couldn't ask for better. I also went for football match between Malaysia and Chelsea FC. Brilliant game. Worth my 100 bucks. But then there was this creepy old freak keep following us around like a motherfucker and giving me the pedo smile. Motherfucker kid, I paid a 100 bucks not to see you shoving your pedo face infront of mine. I was ready with my kung pow moves. Anyways, I felt good tho. I got to cross one of the many things to do in my bucket list; to watch a soccer match, Chelsea FC to be specific. Since now I am capable of doing whatever the fuck I want. And tomorrow, I'll get to see my favorite guys, Jared and Shannon. 30STM is in town dawg. So like everybody in my workplace took the day off and my boss was like "wtf is going on?" lol.

Heh.

I've also gained weight. and now have a really disgusting muffin top. I eat like a monster. Poop like a motherfucker. Okay. That was uncalled for. Just trying to emphasize that I am getting fat. Reeeeally need to lay off the carbs. I do need some flesh but no at the bellayh >.<

Anyway, Adios chicos.



John Terry



Didier Drogba



Fernando Torrer



Frank Lampard



Villas-Boas and Torres

0 comments: