Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When the impossible became possible

I am stoked! After 5 years of chatting through icq and Facebook,we've finally decided to meet up for a real chat! 22nd of October marked the date. I am finally able to meet Yuki, a friend from Australia and Lili from Penang. We met a little about 5 years ago at the Japan chatroom in ICQ then we proceed to Facebook and carried on since then until recently Yuki came to visit KL. It's truly amazing. I never thought that I could see anyone that I talk to online. Really a wonderful experience. This inspires me to venture around and meet the others like Miyo in the Philiphines and maybe Nins too. Speaking of which, I am going to see another of the regular ICQ chatter again in March. So yeah, March come faster! End note: Aku tak tahu lah ape hubungan 2 orang bile dua2 saling caring sesama sendiri, sepanjang masa nak berjumpe bercakap, then bila bercakap, mesti nak romantic. Tapi bile dimintak untuk define hubungan ni, die jawab sahabat. Aku tak tahulah samaada aku patut bersabar atau biarkan je. For me, I think I'm pretty much in love. Tapi mungkin terlalu awal. Selepas brape tahun berkawan. Tak pernah2 rapat tetibe je rapat gile. Aku tak sabar nak lihat ape akan jadi seterusnye. 145 hari saja lagi. 145 hari....ahhh lamanyaaaaaaa >.<

0 comments: