Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wine!

My sister took me out for a din din few nights back at a restaurant, African restaurant or I don't know, called Meat and Co. The food was amazing and the waiters are all very welcoming. So yeah, I ordered ribs with mashed potato and some sparkling juice. Then the food came, BAM! 4 spare ribs. I was breathless for 10 seconds and thinking of how in the world am I ever going to finish THAT. I'll show you.



I only finished one of the four ribs on the plate. I kid you not.
Another thing that amazed me was the wine rack. It's not like I have never seen any wine rack before but for some reasons I really like this one. I took a picture of it. They have wines from the year 2005 if I wasn't mistaken, up till now, or maybe older. They even have stairs to pick up the wines from upper shelf. It's totally normal but I don't know, I just like this one better.


So yeah, that's about it. We're gonna try arabic food. Kebab or something, I don't know tomorrow night.

0 comments: