Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moroccan Bath

So my sister kept mentioning Moroccan Bath since last year.She said that it will be the best,cleanest bath you'll ever have. Since I am already here so I thought I could give it a go. She took me there yesterday, and the spa reserved a Syrian lady who can't speak English for me. She looks like the cat lady. You know, a lil' evil but she's nice. Just a lil' communication problems. So I was asked to changed take of my clothes and wear robes and all. Then, got in the bathroom and BAM! She took off my bathrobe. Nobody, ever, in this world have ever seen me naked, 'cept maybe for my mum of course. I was told to take a hot shower for half an hour, in a very little tiny bathroom. So yeah, okay. Easy. Then she started the steam thingy, at first it was okay then the thing filled the whole damned room, like she's gonna kill me or something. Seriously, it was bloody hot, small steamy room with a claustrophobic freak inside. Oh they have an extractor fan but it was totally useless since the power was off. Bloody hell. I almost fainted but tried to hold on as long as I could. She came in, with scrubs and all. The steams goes off then I saw a bottle of weird greenish thing. It look really disgusting. Was hoping that she's not gonna put that thing on me annnnnnndd she totally put it on me all over my hot body :P Starting to scrub my back...my arms...my ass, my titties! I was like, OMG! Oh so I see, this is a "grope me for free day". My tits! Jeez. But honestly, it was worth it. It removes all the dead skins. I could see lumps of dead skins or we call in "daki" in Malay. I feel clean. It was worth it to pay 70 bucks to being groped and molested. This shit costs like 200 bucks in KL. So not worth it.
I will never trust my sister with her idea of "sisters spa day" again XD

0 comments: