Saturday, July 24, 2010

Annoying ads

So I recently uninstalled AdMuncher and replaced it with AdBlock. Apparently,it didn't work out well on my computer and on my fav browser. So here we go again with the "Asian female looking for fun", "Shoot 5 iPhones to get one for free" or something like this ;



This is so annoying and kind of intimidating ya know. I mean, how on earth did he/she know where I live?! How fast can he/she do statistic calculation to know that exactly 75% people of my area got the question wrong?! and what the hell are they trying to convey by stating "75% people of my area got this question wrong"?! Are they saying that we're dumb or virtually blind? and my area?? How on earth did he/she know where I live? Did he/she traced me IP?! Stalk? That's creepy. I mean how hard is it to spot a trick picture of an old lady and a friggin princess? Really? Haha. Just generally stating how ads annoy me. I'm really comfortable to not being bugged by ads for the past few months. It's fun to literally vandalize websites by clicking everywhere and no more disturbed asian female looking for fun. or those lame ads on msn/ym eveytime I log in. But meh, since I uninstalled my ad blocker, I have to watch those annoying ads again. Can't wait to get my cow back and continue vandaliz :]

0 comments: