Thursday, July 15, 2010

MTV World Stage 2010, Here I Come!

Sup fellows :D
Look what I have here ;]



Yup! I've won the contests and what not! Event is 2 weeks away from now and I am so excited. I'm giving these tickets out to my pals and more attempts to get more free tickets so that all my pals could go to the event with moi! and heck, I'll make sure that we reach there like 4-5 hours before they open the gate just so that I could be in the front row. This is me rocking my soul before going back to school. I'm pretty excited about going back to school too. Hopefully things won't be as dull as the past 2-3 months. Man..I really can't believe it that I'm stepping into freshmen year. We grow up so fast eh? Registration on Saturday(Yeah, I'll get free flash drive upon registration and a lot of other freebies). I have a thing about free stuff. Hahaha. Class commencing on 9th of August. A very long semester tho. 6 months but heck, better than 3 months of rush like back then in college. Then I'm gonna hit twen-teen. Yeah, I'm young and I still want to be a teenager. Haha, so twen-teen. Really can't wait for my birthday and see what's the deal,but meh, I rather not think about it yet. As for now, all in all, I really can't wait to start a new life! and oh, hopefully I could do something to help my sister to get back here.I really miss her annoying voice around XD

Oh, recently(Not that recent but since I tried watersports) I have this crave to do more extreme sports expecially SKYDIVING. It gets worse when I saw my friend did it back in Canada!I really envy her! Skydiving may look scary on the surface but I find joy in it especially flying/floating 4500 ft above the ground. Haha, I really can't wait to try skydiving one of these days. Maybe I should go for something simpler like Bungee Jumping but meh, we can't find any good bungee spot other than KL Tower. Oh I also want to try the G force they have in KL Tower. The price is incredibly cheap. I might try one of these days, with my sister. Hehehe >:)

Check out the website : http://ajhackett.com/malaysia/

0 comments: