Sunday, December 5, 2010

Guess what? Wellington boots! No.It's semester break.

Ahhh..nothing like the long semester break. After 5 long months of struggle with assignments,tutorials,quizzes and idiots, it's finally time to take a break from those rascals.So...braggin about my lame life session!
I finally have time to get back to my guitar. It's been a while and it's off tuned. I have played a couple of new songs and I've recorded some of it on Facebook. I have also lost a friend for she thought that I betrayed her while she screwed up my assignments, well read this buddy ; You can go fucking die in a fire. There you go. My sister is here, which is also a good thing! Well..the downside is that I can have little peace now. I keep constantly been called for every 10 minutes. Ooh, and now I am taking this spa management class thingy(cuz my sister thought it'd be productive for me to do it while I have nothing to do during semester break) and I have an exam on this shit this coming 26th.The if I pass the exam, I will have full certificate and I can now either have a spa of my own and teach people and become an instructor with the salary of 3K monthly :D You know what I'd choose.and oh, i forgot to brag to you about my Paramore experience. As a Parawhore, this could be the life changing experience...not. But yeah,my life is complete now. Haha. I was totally ogling on Hayley and Josh was TOTALLY checking me out.Haha :P
Okay, truth is, I was ogling on Josh and none of 'em checked me out -.-
Okay so, here's some of the pictures.














Okay, I'm done braggin.

0 comments: