Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trying too hard?

I can't help but to notice people trying so hard to look good but ended up looking ridiculous than ever. We all know that I don't have good sense of fashion but at least I am sensible :P
Anyway, you wan't to look sexy and you show off more skin. There is a fine line between looking sexy and looking like a cheap slut. Some might even try too hard to look sexy that it disgust me sometimes and they end up looking like a total slut. Sexy doesn't have to show off more skin. Well..I think sexy can come from personality as well. Yeah, this sounds boring but true story.Wearing a tank top,spaghetti shirt and really short shorts or jeans doesn't make you sexy. That is what we call trying too hard. Sometimes, a simple Tee and a blue jeans can make you look sexy as ever.

Make up. I don't understand people who wear funny make up..or too much make up on their faces. I wear make up but not too much ya'll. and be wary of whatever stuff you put on your face. Soem fake make ups might even ruin your face. It just covers things up for only few hours and have lasting effects on your face. Might cause blackness on the lips or something. True story. Don't try too hard. Go for something simple and natural : )

Boys. Now girls, don't be such a cheap whore and simply go out with any boys you met by the roadside or library or god forbid, some fast food restaurant( cuz he's probably a cheap bastard..jk.Not.) Have a price for yourself, respect yourself and don't treat yourself like a cheap whore and guys won't treat you like one too. Abstain. I'm a girl too and I know sometimes how girls long to have a boy around them or some might love all the attention from boys( I really don't know what it'll do good for you...) If you just have some sense of respect for yourself..you wouldn't meet all the assholes out there and eventually meet a decent guy that wouldn't hurt you like those assholes did. Well..that's what I think.

Oh..one more thing.

Fake whore lashes are fugly.

0 comments: