Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jewelries

Is one thing that I can never understand. Put jewelry on me and I bet cha it wouldn't last more than an hour on me. So here's the thing. My sister have this new obsession with jewelry making of swaroski pearls and beads. She made,I admit,pretty brilliant designs but the thing is..I'm not really the biggest fan of jewelries and shits like that. Sure I'd go for a bullet necklace that look almost similar to a penis from above view and never wear it anyhow,but still,jewelries/accessories is not really something I fancy. What's excruciating is that she'd constantly ask for my opinions on her design and won't stop buggin me until I voice out what I think of her design,every one fucking hour. This is soooo bloody annoying and worstttt, I have to be worlds supportive sister. Sucketh. Nevertheless, I am still proud of her. She sold a couple of designs/sets and now she's thinking of going global since she just got a placement order from the states. Impressive huh?

0 comments: