Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alpha

I came to realize that the word Alpha could mean more than just...Alpha. Thanks to a friend of mine, now I see the definition of alpha in a dubious way. Back then in college, I used to joined a dodgeball team for a charity event(If you read my earlier posts, one of my posts tells about the dodgeball experience) and majestically, our team manage to get through until the knockout stage where only 4 teams left and one of it was a pro dodgeball team. Our team had to go against the pro team by the name...Alpha Q. Well...it was a fine name. Lovely name.Before I was told what it meant. Then a really good friend of mine read the post and he was laughing his arse of because I couldn't spot the meaning of the word Alpha Q which happen to be "I'll fuck you" in other sense if you pronounce it real fast over and over again. Try it and it will make sense to you. Then I stumbled upon the same word again in one of KevJumba's video post. Alpha Kenny Body. Lol. The best part was, he told his dad to say it out loud in front of the freaking camera. His dad pwns.

Just watch the video



His dad pwns bigtime.

For all mulims, selamat berpuasa :]
Oh shit, I'm sorry. I mean for those who actually puasa, selamat berpuasa. I know yang makan senyap2. Not all puase. Hah

0 comments: