Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wishlist

This is self centered me,writing this post. I don't usually celebrate birthdays, maybe I do sometimes, with my significant others but nothing besides that. There's a lot of things that I want to posses or things I want to do but since I'm jobless I'd have to beg for it instead of working it all the way on my own. So people, pay attention :

10) Converse Metalica Limited Edition


9) Roller blade
8) A basketball
7) Box set of How I met your mother from season 1 to season 5
6) A handycam
5) DSLR Camera
4) Adidas Chelsea sports shoe
3) A WAKEBOARDDDD! I want Hyperlite!


2) SKYDIVING!
1) THIS :



Do the honors people ;]
I've also picked the subjects for semester 1, year 1. The 4 subjects are :
History of the United States, Introduction to Speech Communication, General Psychology and General Sociology. Tell me if this is a suicide mission.

0 comments: