Monday, August 9, 2010

Freshmen year, day 1

We didn't do much on day one. It's just basically orientation and introduction to the Uni life and shits. We were forced to play some shitty games,ice breaking and what not.It was excruciating at the beginning tho, to listen to those boring craps that are important but it's too boring to the point of diarrhea but things got better and fun-ner towards the end of the event. We had to create like a eureka or something to represent the difference between Uni and high school. I have to admit it that I am neither creative nor smart,so the designs for our eureka was lame. It was too lame that it could blind you and cause you itchiness in the eyes and blank view for days or maybe months. Way off. Anyways, point is, we're not creative. So I came up with this sloppy idea to create a pyramid(oh, we were given tonnes of straws and a cellophane tape for the apparatus)and some crap, I swear I don't know what it is so I just call it a barbecue pit. The idea was,the pyramid supposed to resembles high school wehere the only thing you have to worry about is just your homeworks, exams, your silly high school love story(maybe) and nothing else whilst in university, you have to deal with a lot of responsibilities. Okay boring. Point of the story is,the pyramid was stable and the barbecue pit wasn't. My point for the bbq pit was, your uni life will be wrecked like how I wrecked the bbq pit during the presentation(I don't know why I'm explaining this but I guess just to prove the relevance of the story). But the whole point of everything was, our eureka was batshit lame and we won 3rd place, get hamper and booze!(I wish!) It was just sparkling juice but it was fun tho to share it all with these crazy mofos I've met. Haha..I love my new uni mates. I actually have pictures of us drinking the juice,funny pictures..heh.
Anyways,I love my new student ID. It is the most brilliant invention ever. My ID could be use to pay for car park,food and etc. and when you run out of balance, you just reload at the machine.Awesome ain't it? ;] Yeah yeah..I have never heard of this before. This is my first. I'm looking forward my classes to commence. I'll share the pictures once I get them and maybe..just maybe flash you my student ID.

p/s : so to add another random story, I sprained my ankle earlier today, on my way to my uni. I walked thru the normal path I take to go out of my condo everyday and suddenly a couple of butterflies ninja attack-ed me. So..yeah. I ran and sprained my ankle. Epic first day.

0 comments: