Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chain mail or the same craps



I saw this on Facebook. I saw this before..on Facebook, Myspace or even in my inbox. When I see this, I only have one thing in mind..."You lying bastards. This shit never works" Why am I being so bitter eh? I tell you why. I get this a lot on Myspace back then, it always says "Repost this and you will get kissed by your true love tomorrow morning" so I did. Nothing happen. No shit. This reminds me when my mom lied to when I asked for a rocking pony when I was a kid, she bluffed,told me she'll get one when we returns and guess what? We'd never return there. I still love you mom. Same goes to those chain mail that "threatened" your life. Like "You've read this! Now you have to repost this and you will have good luck tomorrow morning or shit will happen to you". Very frankly, I got scared so I repost whatever shit they sent me. Now I just tell them to fuck off. These craps reminding me how dumb I was back then. Oh well.
I really wanted to flag that post as a way to tell him/her :STOP LYING TO MEEEE!

0 comments: