Monday, September 13, 2010

HIMYM and Terrified

Seriously Ted, what's the deal. It's been 5 freaking seasons of How I Met Your Mother and Ted is yet, STILL telling his kids about how he met their mother and we still have no fucking clue who the mother is. For the love of god, just tell us and get this over with. Well, bugger off. I really want to know who the mother is. I thought it was Robyn.I've been hanging on to this show for the sake of my curiosity about the mother. David Henry already has his own show for crying out loud. Just spill it out.


Learned to play a new song tonight. Heard Kara Dioguardi's song whilst I was at the Saloon doing my hair. Funny story. We'll get back to that later for now, the song. So, I thought the song might be using simple chords and voila! took me5 minutes to learn that song. The strumming is my only problem. I have to figure out about the strumming. Still in process of learning The Only Exception. I got the strumming but problem with putting the chords all together to form one whole continual song. Haha. It actually sounded awful and funny if you hear 'em or better yet, see me play. Surprisingly not much issue on the strumming pattern tho.

So, saloon.Got my hair dyed and trimmed by someone that I am unsure of his/her sexual orientation. I mean I was sure that he/she was a guy the first time I saw her 3 years ago but as the time goes by and as my mind is being conditioned(I don't even know what the heck is wrong with me) but I'm beginning to think that he is actually a she. or I wasn't sure if he was actually a he meaning if she was actually a she from the day she was born. My brain hurt. But that's beside the point. So I told her how I'd like my hair to be and sher started to voice her opinion and made the decision for me. "Okay so, I'm gonna tone down your hair color cuz it looks better if it was brown instead of red and we're gonna cut off your bangs and no Hayley Williams's hair, those sharp, spikey hair is no good". What? Did I just hire myself a personally groomer or something? Since when did a hairstylist begin to change career into personal advisor. I mean, I know her opinions might be right but who the heck cares? I specifically asked for my hair to be dyed copper red and cut short. You know, this reminds me of Russel Peters's "Personal Financial Advisor" joke. If you watch Russel you'll get the joke. Meh. All these ranting hurt my brain.

0 comments: