Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shamrock

I don't know what's up with the title...
Anywho... these few weeks..or rather days had been really..umm, disturbing. A lot of good things happened for the last couple of days. I am happy but I am curious at the same time. "God, what's the catch? Good things happen all at once? There must be something behind it. It's me we're talking about. My luck had been nothing but a blow, suddenly, everything changed over a few days. Tell me something dear god"
Anyway,I learned a couple of new songs that uses easy chords. Very easy. One of it was I wanna by The all American Rejects and the other is Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift. I'm not really her biggest fan but I don't hate her. These 2 songs uses almost similar chords. and oh! I can do Smoke on the water as well! It would sound so much better if I had an acoustic guitar. Speaking of which, I might get one Epiphone (maybe) this weekend. So..I'm gonna practice on I wanna and I'll make a video out of it when I'm ready. For now, I'm gonna go back to Bill of Rights...Article of Confederation..Amendments... Gahhhhh. Stupid quiz.

0 comments: