Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Only Exception Fail.

Hi (This is probably the first time ever to say "Hi" in the blog so mark that down)Okay so I had mentioned about my attempt to play the only exception. So, I just made a video of myself playing the song. Oh cut me some slack, I know I suck. I'm still a guitar noob. It sounded kinda off a bit cuz I'm using a classical guitar and I was supposed to use a capo but I don't have one plus I'm still having problem with strumming and fretting. I'm trying to figure out if there is any video hosting site that I can post videos to selected people and not public or w/e and no YouTube or Rapidshare. I hate those. Well, only Rapidshare but not YouTube. Maybe some other video hosting website. So the video's on the link below. Again, if you are going to see it, please forgive me for the noise.


p/s: I just play the intro cuz the rest I am too lazy to play the rest of the songs and it needs singing XD

0 comments: