Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Look what I have here ;]


Sup people! Look what I have here ;]

My life is complete. I finally get to see the red head rocking live before my eyes.
It's on the 19th of October live at the Merdeka Stadium, Bukit Jalil. The tickets are tad expensive compare to Singapore and Philiphines. Do they have something against us? o.O
But anyway, it's Paramore, the one thing that I have been anticipated my entire life. I'd do anything for it and voila! 2 tickets for me and one of my bitch.
There was 2 other chicks in the cd store when we were dealing about the ticket and those chicks looked so amazed when they heard the word "Paramore" comin out of my mouth(along with some cash comin out of my wallet). I felt like I was at the apex(sick of the word top) of everything;life,moment,whatsoever. I am so proud of myself. Haha. I know it sounded dumb but I bet everybody would feel the same too. I hope those chicks will have their chance with Paramore too.

Anyways, it's good to be "back". Missed a couple of classes but that's okay. I'll catch up. Really miss my uni mates. I'll be seeing them next week :D Really can't wait to go back to school!

Selamat Hari Raya : )

0 comments: