Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shaz Jazle and other random shits.

Or however its spelled.The guy I stumble upon in Tari Tirana. Congratulation to this dude over here, because of him,I'm back to watch Malay dramas again. He's probably second Malay actor to Nasha Aziz that I like. If I were to meet him personally, I think I'd act really cool that he won't notice how loser I was until I embarrass myself. That might happen. So anyways,why tv? I kept saying that I don't watch much tv..I don't watch tv...I don't watch shows..so why now? Cuz I got really bored with vlogs. I've literally watched all of KevJumba's,NigaHiga's, HappySlip,Natalie Tran's and maybe Russell Peters's too. And literally watched the same videos again and again and laughed at the same jokes over and over again. It's like the freaking deja vu but a humorous Deja Vu. Hmmm.

So, I turned my attention to the tv (which happen to air boring shows almost everyday) and voila! I stumble upon Shaz, me love. Okay not. I just happen to secretly like him. Hahaha. Bugger off. I know what you're thinking.I used to date Johnny Depp,Neil Patrick Harris, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Jessy McCartney and god forbid, that Twilight dude in my dreams. High expectation right there. This time, I lower my expectation and go for local guys. Haha. Just in case if he "secretly" browse through about himself on the internet and my blog magically came up in the search, there's only one thing that I want to tell Shahz ; "Dude, I am not creepy. K Bai". Who knows he might thought a chick writing a blog about him as something creepy but I doubt that since a lot of people been writing about him but i double doubt it since I am naturally creepy. Right.
And dude, seriously, no stalker threat here. Just a harmless crush. I just happen to like who you are IN those movies/dramas. and if you are reading this, I'd love to get a cup of coffee with you (a tumbler even better) and just talk, but seriously, I just don't know what to talk about unless you are Natalie Tran(you probably don't know who she is). She is just like my soul sister. Awesome. I'm just a random,boring 20 years old chick from KL who love rambling in this blog and is a real wuss in real life who can't talk like she did in the blog. If you read this blog, it would be freakin' aweshum. If you respond to this, it's a freakin' miracle.

Okay. Enough being creepy.

So, what's up. Umm, yeah,book fair. I hope I didn't scare those people at the book fest today cuz I went like a total maniac when I saw how cheap those book were. I was mentally deranged that I embarrassed my sister with the "OMG That's so cheap's!" and "I want this. I want that!". The end result, I got myself only 2 books; Jodi Picoult and How it Happened. How it Happened is basically world's most important dates/ series of events like the assassination of the Julius Caesar, crucification of Jesus,Columbus, Jamestown and bla bla bla. You'd find it boring. Well the freak right here find it interesting so be it! :P

Sighs
asdfghjk
I have to start looking for Uni's sooooon-ish. Now that the fun time's over, I'll have to go back to studying, earing good grades, obeying the folks, be a nerd. andddddddddddd back to Kickboxing(yay!). I really miss kick fit. Hah. Okay. This is getting boring. Lateh.




I was in la la land. Blame the book.




Look. Another thumb.

Peace.

0 comments: