Friday, February 26, 2010

Arthur


Arthur and me!

Yay, Laura finally uploaded this picture on Facebook.She came back to Malaysia to visit family and friends, now she's back in London. I missed Arthur : ( Arthur is huge and heavy! His hands are bigger than mine. He's only 6-7 months old. Don't I look motherly right there ; )Man, I hate kids, from the bottom of my heart. They're just plain annoying with all the whining and crying. I don't hate Arthur or my niece tho. I hate those kids who knows how to talk back. I'd break their jaw only if their parents allow me. I still love my niece eventho she cry at times. She used to cry whenever I hold her, back then. But now guess what? I'm her favorite aunt ;] She will stop crying whenever I sang Barney theme song.I don't know why that song. Then she'll start clapping and giggling. Meh, I love her. Just Myra and Arthur :D

0 comments: