Thursday, February 25, 2010

STPM

Good Luck to those whose taking their STPM result today. Any of you who are thinking of running away from home, escaping, even killing yourself, you are welcome to consult me. My house is a refugee camp. I also sell noose in case if you want to "hang out".I also provide consultation on ways to kill yourself should it be dramatic, something that people will remember or something low and steady, or stylish.But if you do plan to stay alive and keep fighting, I may have something to share. I guess you're wondering what are you going to do next? Well, if you ask me I really don't know. Hahah. But seriously, do something that you love(Tgk result jugak la) not something that some random assholes decide for you. You see, government is like the devil. They suck everything out of you. They decide what course you should go and sometimes, we agree to go for it because we're too afraid to make our own choices. Or maybe economic factor.So, I urge all of you, to do what you really want to do. Don't even think about the money. We have ptpn. Have the guts to do what you want not what the government or your parents decide for you cuz at the end of the day, you're the one who will suffer if it was the wrong choice, not them. Should you listen to me? No.Pssh! I'm a loser : )

0 comments: