Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random

I think almost everyone knows that I'm afraid of butterflies. It's official. They find it's weird to fear a harmless creature such as butterfly. Dude, we all have irrational fear somewhere. It is totally normal to have fears. Nothing weird about fearing butterflies. I got tonnes of reasons...creepy legs, overtly soft wings and the dusts on the wings...the slimy green butterfly blood when you squish them. It's just nasty. I also developed another fear, fear of holes, tiny little holes. It has its own psychological term but I don't really remember.I've only held butterfly, once ,in my life. I was just trying to make a peace with butterfly clan then my cousin squished the poor thing on my hand, leaving the slimy green-ish blood everywhere on my hand. I've also squished a butterfly once, accidentally, when I was walking. Honestly, I didn't see it. Then I spent more then an hour scrubbing my feet with antiseptic germicide and soap. You know what's worse? When I have those huge butterflies floating around my house. I remember 4-5 years back. I went to a camp and this camp had butterflies EVERYWHERE. I remember wearing 3 ply of clothes to protect myself from being touched by butterflies. Then, went back home from the camp. Found 2 huge butterflies floating around in my house. I stayed in my room for 2-3 days until I decided to go brave and chase those pity butterflies out of my house(Yeah, my siblings thought that it was a good humor to see me screaming like a lil' girl, so they decided not to help). Come to think of it, I do think it's funny sometimes. Lol. I put a sweater on, and another 2 ply of shirt inside, put on hoodie, wear gloves and stockings, armed with a broom. I can finally watch tv in peace ; )
I remember when Iba's brother teased me with a moth. He said he have something to show me, I've never thought that it's going to be a moth. I lost my voice for that :/

Everyday, of my life, I have to live with this fear. There's this path that I have to walk through it to get out of my apartment. And that path itself, is like butterflies favorite hang out spot. So, can you imagine how much fear I have to live in? Every single day. I took a picture of it, I'll show you.


Butterflies favorite hang out spot.


Haha, Eff you Percy Jackson

0 comments: