Thursday, February 18, 2010

On the day that I was supposed to study for exams...

Isn't it hot, these days. I've slept with 16 degrees celcius temperature and I can still sweat like hell, even with turbo speed ac. Anyways, I've been moody lately, been treating people real bad lately.Well, I'm sorry I've been such an asshole to you guys. Meh, we all have ups and down and sometimes, we just need a little time to think without having people bombarding us with questions and stuff. I know I can be such a douche when people force me to share my problems, I'm just not a sharing type :/ I have no idea when did this happen,lol. I used to share and whine a lot. But, I know you guys have good intentions. You care. and I can't thank you enough for that, still, I don't like sharing my problems. Please respect that. I don't mind listening to yours:D Scratch that.


I thought my sister was joking about the vacation. She had already booked a ticket for me earlier this morning. Haha, how efficient. This is good, I could use some gate away.

So, we had a visiting lecturer 2-3 weeks ago, Mr. Max, a handsome Italiano. We were all excited when he came but not very excited as he started talking because we couldn't understand a word he's saying. Oh well, who give a fuck about what he's talking about as long as he's standing right there and I sat at the front row ^.^ (I'm not as slutty as it may sound cuz I always sit at the front row, Astigmatism, Hello?:P )

Anyways, I'm excited about a lot of things. First off, Malacca trip this coming March. So soon ^.^
So here's the thing, it was supposed to be educational, but I have no friggin' idea how can shopping and visiting can be educational. More like waste of time and dime. I have class on that day and I'll have to skip it to go to the trip for crying out loud. Dumb reason. On the good note, I also need a break ; ) So I guess this is good. Furthermore, I haven't set my foot at Malacca for ages. Then a friend from a Galaxy far away is coming here around April. We'll, hopefully he will. It's already sound like a plan. After that' I'll be off to Dubai on May. Then back to normal, boring and dysthymic life :[ Despite the plain boring life I have, overall, I don't have a problem with it, or so I thought. I'm pretty much happy with the people I'm surrounded with, near or far. They've been great support to me. Thanks guys. I owe you one.

Whatelse? Umm..oh yea. I got my little toe stuck under the door 2 days ago and now it's HUGE and swollen. This is my first time having my body part swell that huge...and blue? Lol. It's creepy if you can look at it. At first I thought it was totally nothing, cuz' there's nothing weird about me getting bruises and stuff, I'm always clumsy as fuck, but I never though that this time it's gonna be this painful. I might need crutches. Well, no problem,I can get it for free from Ampang Puteri : P

P/S: If you're wondering about the subject for this post, well, I was supposed to study for tomorrow's mid sectionals, but instead I ended up blogging and watching The Lovely Bones. Good movie.

0 comments: