Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures

What a wonderful day I had today. So, I've studied the whole night, last night for the exam. Then the next morning, I suddenly feel kinda sick-ish, threw up and stuff, an hour before the exam. Wait! The day got better! So I took a cab from the train station to exam center, 15 minutes journey turned to 40 minutes when I got stuck in a traffic. Uber lame traffic. I mean, why now?! You know when you're in a rush and suddenly everything happen at THAT particular time. WTF is wrong with time? Yea so screw my "good day". Was going through all the pictures in my phone,computer and my old myspace account. The pictures from the good old days.


I was bored waiting for Nads-.- Man, i was crazy back then. Dunno if I still am. Missed my long hair tho ; )



I don't remember when was this. Way back then. The clone for L(Death Note) and Ju-on.

This picture is the most epic picture ever. Taken at the National zoo.

I love English and the innuendo ;)

0 comments: