Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Freedom

Okay, I'm getting too annoyed. My fault for letting people get to me. They're not at fault. They prolly don't even know about it. Some people just know how to promote themself, attention whores... but when they overdo it, believe me, they look more or less like a bimbo. This is excruciating to watch.Well, you know, whatever makes you happy man, just don't drag me into your land of stupidity.Along with Mr *** spamming my formspring with his idiotic yet perverted questions. Enjoy being blocked, creep.
Okay so, freedom? How well do you use it? Believe me, I have all, in fact more freedom than any other normal teens would have (Oh fuck yes I'm still a teenager, punk!) I'm really glad that I get this kind of freedom, to go anywhere I want, to make any decisions I want and etc. Even though I am granted with such freedom, I can still control myself.Maybe you're thinking that we're living a different lifestyle,I'm living alone, my sister is on the same page as us, teens and bla bla bla. No it's not that easy. Lol, you don't know me and you judge me? That's just sad man. Thing is, my sister didn't give the freedom all at once. She learned that, I am getting older and sooner or later, she just have to let me go. The only thing she can do is to prepare myself for life. Believe me, I used to get carried away with the freedom I have. I misused it. Thank goodness my sister was there to snap me out of it( Yea...I feel sorry for her that time) Okay, I'm gonna skip all the great grandfather stories. My point is, when your parents trust you, even with a small thing, don't fucking betray their trust.When they say no, DEAL WITH IT. Learn to accept a no, cuz they know what's good or bad for you. And when they even say no for ridiculous reason, don't blame them cuz you're the one who lied to them and hurt their trust. Stop being a whiny bunch and deal with it. I've seen enough from teens point of view and I've gone deeper into parents point of view. I understand few things. Just because your friends got more freedom than you, doesn't mean you deserve as much freedom as your friends got.

Keyword : Don't betray people's trust.

Have some self control.
Untill then, check yourself before you wreck yourself <3

0 comments: